Tuesday 12 August 2014

My Old Remarkable game


On Monday afternoon my baby brother and I played our game called Raw vs Smackdown at my house. We played it because it is our favourite game.

First my baby brother ask to play and I said “yes.” He wanted to choose his character first. He chose Roman reigns and I chose John Cena. I was glad because he is a superstar. I was getting ready to  beat him. He was happy because he thinks that I am very easy.

We started the biggest fight ever. My baby brother hit me on the face and I drop kicked him. I tried climbing on the gate but he took my feet off and I fell down. Then I got up and spread him. He start beating me. I super punched him. He put me on top of the car and drift.That super fast drift made me fall of the car.

I was worried because this was my last chance and I will be the weak guy. I super punch to him. I won! I was very proud of myself but my baby brother was very angry.I was I winner the biggest fight in Raw vs Smackdown.


I felt super surprised

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.