Tuesday 12 August 2014

Mothers day


On sunday 11th was Mother`s Day.Its a day that people remember how there   Mums  care about them. My Aunty and Uncle came to surprise my Mum.Then we went to the train to go to the city. we all dress into nice clothes before we went to the city. We done pictures there. We all had photo. Then my dad said say cheese. Then we all said cheese!Then we were all hungry then my mum said is anyone  hungry and all of us said yes.Then we all went to burger king.My mum had l&p. After ate We went to the train to home.We waited for my Mums sister  to pick us up.When we arrived home I told my mother stay because we gave her a present.I said  to my mother you can come inside.She saw the then she said WOW and we said HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.